Viva La Vida

1/06/2012

♪ That Band ♪

There are so many songs I love, so many singers and bands I like, so many kind of music I enjoy; I just can’t write about all of them. So let’s just stay with how I discovered English speaking music:
I remember being in my 7th grade English class (or was it 8th grade?), getting bored next to my friend Teresa, when she suddenly writes something on my book : Panic! at the Disco. At that moment I had no idea what the heck it meant; so that very night I went to my computer to find that out. Since then, it used to be love at first sight. Today, you could say I definitively wouldn’t be the same if I had never listened to this band at 2005. In fact, the main reason I’m the way you know me (or don’t know me), and the only explanation I’m able to fluently sing this song, and don’t hesitate much while I speak, is because of my fanaticism for them.
I dare you not to hesitate while singing
"
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet"

Of course, after more than five years, it's just not the same. The band has replaced its original bassist (although I can’t complain), changed its style, split, and changed again. Despite this, this band made me so much closer to music in other languages, now it’s difficult to me to listen to bands that sing in Spanish...
Wanna know more about my favourite song and me? Then check this blog out: Escaleras Sin Escalones .

4 comentarios:

  1. panic? what is that?
    can man eat o smoke that?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked panic at the disco when I was in 8th too :B!

    cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The sad part is now i kind of hate it...
    so, yeah, you can do almost all that with the band

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I still have a couple of songs of panic on my cellphone, that's my confession u.u hahaha :)

    ResponderEliminar