Viva La Vida

12/16/2011

Not sure about what's gonna happen...




After about six months without classes because of "the Chile's Students Movement" everything
(especially my universitary life) is pretty uncertain...

Honestly, I’m expecting to get out of this as soon as possible, and try to learn as much as I can in the process. But I’m not sure how much I can learn in about three months… Anyway, I look forward to passing every single subject, which includes Social Psychology, Social History of Latin America, Philosophy of Social Sciences, Methodology of the Social Investigation, and Psychoanalysis in the Theater. This last one is an optional class I’m attending to, because I’m pretty interested about Psychology and Psychoanalysis at the moment; so I won’t have to worry about passing it.

But I just can’t imagine how classes will be during December and January with all the tests, the high temperatures, the rest of my friends on vacations, and stuff… I don’t think it’ll be the best time to study. Hopefully, I’ll finish soon with all the study, pass, and have fun on February. But I’m just not sure about how that's going to happen: March will be waiting for me, for the exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario